Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Red, black and blue

Yay outfit post! Today I got all cute and decided to share with you.


I love this outfit! The only thing is ...... none of it is vintage! But it looks cute and vintage-y.

Dress-Forever 21
Shoes-bought on my honeymoon in Portland, ME
Earrings- studs- Claires
flowers- Forever 21


I love this dress! It is so cute and so comfy! And it has pockets! I adore dresses with pockets! I wear it everywhere, but today I was just hanging around the house.

So, after I'd done the whole awkward photograph myself with the mirror thing, I discovered that my camera had a timer! Woot! Now I can take much better pictures of myself. :D



I tried out some new stuff with my hair today. I'm still getting used to the new length. And I haven't forgotten that I need to do a pin curl and (possibly) hot roller style with this new hair. I've been working out in the mornings (go me!) but that doesn't exactly jive too well with pin curls...

No comments:

Post a Comment